Monday, June 1, 2009

Allye speaks first...

Well, I stole Bridget from Grand Rapids the other day, and I'm really, really excited to have her in Muskegon! I feel like so many sentences in my life have been ending in exclamation points lately, and that's really nice.

I've learned how to use the coffee maker in my house (I didn't even realize there was one!) and had some adventures at Wal-Mart already, including some pretty blinged-out rings. Wooo! There are temporary tattoos and swings in our future, and plenty of organic foods and cat videos on the internet. Life is full of goodness.

This blog is for both of us to just add our thoughts on life and what makes it good, and how to make it better if it's not so good. There is a lot of negativity in the world, and it's hard to get it out of one's system at times. There are so many ways, though, to make your body and soul feel better. I really think they are intertwined, and that when you make one part of you feel better, the rest of you will feel better, too.

It's going to be an exciting process to share a blog! I think it will be really great to watch it grow and evolve.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment