Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Assorted goods.

I misplaced my little black notebook for the past two days and it suddenly dawned on me how much it actually meant to me. My mom found it in the back of her car today (but did not bring it inside, and did not tell me where to look. I am a little frustrated, but at least it's narrowed down). But really, important things were in there, and I don't think I appreciated what that little book meant to me. It's nice to have it back.

Earlier tonight, I went for coffee with Josh & Kellene and listened to some fun local music. The group dispersed egg shakers and tambourines amongst the listeners. It was great. I really dug their stuff. Hopefully they play around more. They seem like they really know their roots and what they want to say.

I then came home to an empty house, scavenged a makeshift dinner (and ate so many blueberries - excellent!), and hung out with Erik and got tea. Coffee and tea in one night. I should be bouncing everywhere with the amount of caffeine in my system (and the honey I put in the tea) but I'm quite tired. I have been sleeping a lot more than usual. Maybe my body just needs it. Anyway, these are not necessary facts. But a funny story did happen. When I was out with Erik, my grandmother called to tell me that she went to my "My-Place-Space-Page" and didn't know why one of my songs wasn't up. She refreshed it a bunch of times to see if it would show up, and it didn't. I told her I didn't really understand why, and I'd check it. I came home to realize...I've never put that song up. Oops! I accidentally lied to my grandma. Now she thinks that if she refreshes my MySpace enough, her favorite song will come up. It won't unless I add it. And...I may not anytime soon. Oh, grandmas. They are cute and I love them.

I also had my first day of Theater on Wheels. It was just my boss and the other supervisor and myself. We got to see the sites for the first week, and I'm really excited. I'm sure this job will provide lots of fun stories to write about later. Stay tuned for little kid quotes and van driving adventures.

Bedtime seems to be the theme running through my head right now, or lazily sauntering, as it were. So I am off to sweet dreamland.

(If there are readers out there - don't be afraid to leave comments! Let us know who you are and what you're about. We'd love to hear from you and hear your thoughts and opinions. What do you want to read about? Any questions we can answer for you in our blog?)

Good night, internets. Sweet dreams, blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment